View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

MOTHER'S DAY ' 09

>> Sunday, May 10, 2009

This picture was taken last February 2009 on or after election day (Feb. 10,2009) and came out in all newspapers and tv news updates in ISRAEL.It was my employer and her eldest son EHUD BARAK , I was sitting on rightside of my employer- I'm always hiding if there is camera-hihihi... we meet in one place of MISHMAR HASHARON because EHUD was need to lead the tree planting. I cannot find my copy on my file of this picture,  so ask again to the youngest son RUVI.

I am sharing this image to all of you outhere to show that how busy his son was , he still have time to visit her mother.Yesterday the three other son's and thier wives came to visit thier mother.One special friend also came to visit her. Two daughters of EHUD with thier children's that was already a great grand children of my employer also came. She's very happy and she told me again the old , old stories of all history that we went to bed late last night.

REMEMBER the saying that we can have changes to the whole parts of our body but not the fact of having one mother in your entire life.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MOTHERs OUTHERE!!!

4 comments:

Grace May 10, 2009 at 5:19 PM  

Happy Mother's Day, Sis Vhing. :)

Dhemz May 11, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

nice gesture AteVhing...this is a candid photo....Happy Mother's day again!

Cecile May 11, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Very nice gesture of love indeed :-) thanks for sharing tvhing;-)

Madz May 13, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

Belated Vhing... wla ko ka greet kay humana man god Mother's day diri last April pa... anyawy, musta na? mingaw na jud ko sa ako mga gwapa nga miga diri ba...

Sensya na jud nga talagsa ra ko visit ha kay kapoy nman jud tawn, can't stay long na jud of sitting down..

Uy ako baby karon kay naglihok jud, active kau sya uy.... lisod na jud tawn ko tulog, don't have much sleeping position now except lying on my back kay bug-at na kng magtakilid ko hehehheeh... then lingaw kau Ams kay most mornings na karon nga inig mata nako momata pod sya then mag yawn na sya, feel jud nako... feels so amazing, then play dayon ko MP3 sa ako tummy... dvaaa naa sya award sa iyng magmata inig mata sa iya mommy. hehehehe

Got to go, and see you next time... mwhamwah wmah, hugs & kisses...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin