View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

SEA OF GALILEE ADVENTURE

>> Monday, May 04, 2009

Galilee is the place where Jesus cured a blind man. Around sea of Galilee or it is called by here as Kenneret that looks a lake for me has many religious shrines and historical sites of interest in this city. This region was the home of Jesus during at least 30 years of his life. The first three Gospels of the New Testament are mainly an account of Jesus' public ministry in this province, particularly in the towns of Nazareth and Capernaum.Here, Jesus walked on the water (John 6:19-21), calmed a storm (Matt. 8:23-26), and showed the disciples miraculous catches of fish (Luke 5:1-8; John 21:1-6).
I'm totally crazy when I step on the boat ,I dont know why.We dance,shout,sing and picture taking the whole 45 minutes in this boat.Sorry but this is me and my reality where ever I go.I want to be thankful and be happy for places I'm visited.


I'm just trying to be.....but not nice ...okey lng at least I feel it.hihihihi
I'm holding the boat post to where all flags of all tourist from different countries having rides.Singing the national anthem and flag rising was very emotionaly felt of every one here.After that crazy dancing goes on.

Heading home after boat ride.You can see behind the new version of boat used by now of all tourists.
Building behind me is where you can find the ancient boat that Jesus used his time with the fisherman.The boat is made of 12 different types of wood and measures 25.5 ft. (8.2 m) long, 7.5 ft. (2.3 m) wide, and 4.1 ft (1.25 m) high. It would have had a crew of five (four rowers and a helmsman) and could carry about 15 additional persons. This seems like a lot for such a humble boat, but men were smaller 2,000 years ago — about 5'5" and 140 pounds.

7 comments:

Dhemz May 5, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

woow te...as in.....bibo na bibo kayo sa photos....sos...parang kang may ari ng boat...hehehhe..ang dami pala pinay jan te ano....:) ang saya-saya...:)

thanks for sharing the photos...nag enjoy talaga ako...feel ko rin na sumama ako sa trip nyo...hehehhe..wlaa bang snack ito? hehehe!

Dhemz May 5, 2009 at 1:05 AM  

wow, how I wish to go there....sana after ng trip namin next year sa pinas...by 2012 makapunta kami ng Israel..para kita tayo tVhing...hehehhe.....hubby wanted to go to Israel too...my sis-in-law went there last year...her and husband are members of Israeli dance club....:)

great photos...pormang porma ka dito te ah...hehehe...mukhang mainit na talga jan kasi nakapag shorts ka na...japorms na japorms eh....hehehhe!

thanks for sharing tVhing...can't get enough with the photos...hehehe!

Nortehanon May 5, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

Wow! It sure looks like a great vacation! Imagine, cruising in the Sea of Galilee!Nakakatuwa naman.

Momgen May 6, 2009 at 4:26 AM  

Nice...Got you a tag hope you will get it. Thanks.

http://mommyko.com/2009/05/8-things-tag.html

shaine May 6, 2009 at 4:32 AM  

ay hala! ano yan te kala ko ba sa jordan river kayo ngpunta, d kaya sa Jordan "country" kayo napadpad hehehe , anyway, te musta ang tiyol?

Cacai M. May 6, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

hello Tita Vhing, very nice! You're like Ted Murphy on your first pic! I can't help but to comment in here though am running out of time since I haven't blog hopped yet, hehehe.. cool and great! I love it!

Anonymous May 6, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

ate ikaw pla yan ha ha thanks for sharing sana ako din makarating someday jan he he wish ko lang

Blog Widget by LinkWithin