View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

AWARDS NIGHT AGAIN in blogosphere

>> Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Here what I've got from all of them are the following :
****OVER THE TOP AWARD from ***CECILE of Small and Simple Things, from ***MADZ of ****The Pride of Hingotanan Bohol,from ***David Funk of ****Basic Bloganomics-pls send url I cant open your blog in my 3 browser but I've got your message ....and...there was another I saw while I'm doing my daily blog hop - ***please remind me ...THANKS AGAIN GUYS.

Rules
1. To receive this award your blog must be exceptional in design and content; presenting us with new knowledge, a sense of style, or at times just giving us a smile!
2. Each recipient of the award will acknowledge the person who honored them with the award and then go to http://overthetopaprons.blogspot.com, copy/paste the award : Your Blog is Over The Top. (located on the right sidebar, scroll down)


8 THINGS TAG

from MOMGEN of WONDERFUL THINGS in LIFE

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
* My kids and family's good health
* My kids will maintain thier grades
* My employer my mother in law and my mother too to stay more long years
* My goodhealth too
* Take a break from life's struggles
* Vacation in the Philippines
* More paid opportunities-hope will truly pay
* Hubby's rice harvest and other crops will make good

8 Things I Did Yesterday
* Everyday's daily routine-cleaning
* accompanied my employer at elderly house
* Do my own laundry by hands
* My family got online- lots we discussed(yanorzah's updates)
* checked all my videos and pictures taken last sunday
* Updating my blogs
*Do our laundry
* Drop EC
* Sleep late at night

8 Things I Wish I Could Do
* stay more years here because I still need
* help our house porch extension
* To help hubby in the rice field,in fishpond and in the mountains improvements
* To have another vacation in the Philippines
* to learn more on the web-anything in internet
* To make a web site designing professionally
* to be with my family someday after their college
* to be and to be more and more........

8 Shows I Watched(my employer's tv set-I dont have in my room ,no need)
* Youtube selected videos
* my videos last sunday in Jordan river
* my videos in sea of Galilee
* Daily evening news - local news here
* slide shows of my son's sketches and drawings
*
****

8 People I Tag
******
*any body on my links list...Please grab these two awards/tags if you have time.

*Again and again......Thank you guys....Have a nice day and good health.

4 comments:

Momgen May 7, 2009 at 4:58 AM  

thanks for posting and infor of yourself. TC

David Funk May 7, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Thanks for posting the much deserved award my friend.

Best wishes from your friend in the USA!

Dhemz May 8, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

woi overwhleming naman tong sayo teVhing...hehehe! good luck...:) grabi by hands man jud ang laundry...I tried that before...ang nangyari dami ko sugat sa kamay....hehhehe..great job!

maggie May 8, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

hello, may I know where exactly in Israel are you staying? I have friends who work there too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin