View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

TOP TEN DROPPERS (13APRIL-13MAY ' 09)

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cacai's Step and Journey--- 30
All blogspot templates--- 30
Blogger Templates--- 30
Bible Examples--- 30
All contests--- 30
Septagon Studios Indie Comic Blog 29 ---
Beltran Studios--- 29
Enjoy Work As Leisure--- 29
The 13 --- 29
World of Film--- 27

Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH INDEED! to all EC droppers and visitors of my site.I just have one wonder since I started dropping ENTRECARDS.I used to crawl all sites thru EC drop inbox ,so I owe all of these to entrecard and it almost a thousand I have droppin' everyday except sunday's ,I wonder why I can't find my names/there is but few sites-that I can't read to all posted ec droppers of the month....ahemmmm....maybe I didn't discover yet one strategy here,hihihihi.I'm almost not sleeping , just to drop and hop.OMG!I'm already crazy on these things hahaha.

Oooppss...I almost forget -- to all who dropped in to me that you noticed I did not dropped back , I can't open your blogs. I don't know what/where is the problem. So...sorry for that but I'm still trying to drop. 

HAVE A GREATFUL DAY TO ALL!!!!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin