View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

VIRUS FROM RANK WIDGETS!!!

>> Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wheewww....Early morning I woke up to check my emails, approval adverts on EC and messages on tagboards that DEMZ of  My Life Perception and Inspiration  left message that she cannot write comments due some pop ups and if click on EC drops it  opened another site or advertisements. I encountered this last two weeks while dropping EC's to some blogs and left also messages to them on tagboard.

Last night before I went to bed I noticed the changes of on dashboard's alphabeth but I just ignored then dive to my bed and maybe snored the whole night .

This morning before I took out my morning star that everyday I did it, first I check my blogs comments, EC droppers, approval adverts if there is , I noticed again in blogger dashboard the same thing last night. As I thought that maybe I'm still dreaming then I continued my rounds to my blogs , the SURVIVOR was doubled layout and everything was extra,extra,extra large size of images , letters as in all what was there. I proceed to the OTHERSIDE but not desame , so I went to the bathroom and wash my face clean everything then go back my room to check again . Survivor was getting worse and I went to YANORZAH to read again the message of DEMZ then I send IM. She check it but its all okey but I refresh again in all my blogs was all ATTACKED by virus .  On my mind I hope and maybe there somebody will  have time to comments that this is VIRUS, so I click back the dashboard that I found out the comments left by Internations Musing - a group of bloggers which located in different countries with  different religions and beliefs but with one aim to contributes thier daily activities to the whole world  here is his comments left in my latest post "cold tomatoe juice"

Internation Musing said...

I got this report about your site; its full of virus and malware.(

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/serving.adsrevenue.clicksor.net/serving/links_net.php?showInterS=false

June 9, 2009 9:25 PM


So.. immediately I checked all my blogs and I was SHOCKED- THE FOUR BLOGS WAS ALMOST BIGGER THAN ON MY SCREEN. Me and DEMZ exchanging IM's then did some search and I remember my latest activity was just added my three blogs the RANK WIDGETS , as DEMZ said to me to erase it all that widgets. It took  few minutes that it went back to normal but after lunch I checked again it became extra small , lol.  After I finished my daily routine I checked again and everything was in normal ...wheewww...Chilling ,giggling that I took my breakfast and lunch at desame time.

Again to DEMZ and to the group of INTERNATIONS MUSING --THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU . I dont know what to do if no one of you noticed it and wrote messages. ( re: image from photobuckett)

7 comments:

katherine June 10, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

oi, di na diay ko ani manguha ug rank widget, delikado diay..katawa man ko nimo vhing oi..from super big to super small diay nahitabo sa imo blog hehehe..buti na lang andyan si Dhemz..kung ako adto nah!!! musiyagit jud ko ug helpppp...heheh

ME June 10, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

naku nakakatakot talaga yan sis.. kaya ako. Lagi nag scan ng computer. then all pops up are automatic blocked. Buti na lang laging nadyan sis sissy demz. Nakabait na sweety mom.. always ready to help. (parang girls scout baga heheheh)

Daisy June 10, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Well, tagboards usually have those indeed. That's a problem with their system sometimes it gets infiltrated with unsolicited ads.

shaine June 10, 2009 at 11:19 AM  

never experience it, thanks God Norton are blocking all possible virus, pero paubos na huhu 7 days left na lang, wa kesef to renew.

Dhemz June 10, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

nako tvhing kakaloka talaga tong rankwidget....kasi na experienced ko yan dati nung bago pa ako sa blogging...almost a year ago na exp ko to....kainis kasi download mo yung widget nila..tapos may sinama silang ads sa codes...which is not good.

Thanks for linking me here ateVhing...hiya naman ako nito...slamat ulit...mwah!

Grace June 10, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

In other words, ok na ngayon ang laptop mo? ako rin, careful ako sa mga widgets, specially kung unnecessary... mabuti na lang may mga taong concern talaga... Pinoy tayo eh. :)

Clarissa June 10, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Wala akong alam dyan sa rank widgets na yan--but I'm glad that everything is fine with you and your pc now.Buti na lang at nandyan si Mommy Dhemz!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin