View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

COLD TOMATOE JUICE

>> Monday, June 08, 2009

No cholasterol, it has tested in low saturated fat, rich in vitamins A,B6 and C as the latest nutritional analysis.For those on going diet this veggies is the best anti-oxidants with the beta-carrotine vitamins, it has also rich in vitamins E that soothes  dry skin.To those suffering from high blood pressure this is good due the presence of potassium but low in sodium that helps or fights fluid retentions and stroke. Do you know that in 4oz/100g servings is equal to 17 calories present in tomatoes you consumed.Processed tomatoes like in cans or cooked are not desame nutritional values we get to the fresh.

Can I test your sense of smell here right now? How do you smell if you cooked with tomatoes? How about when you put it to blender to have juices or to cook?, or after all you make it cold ?.Please tell me now if do you like the smells or not? You see that in the image - I let it cold for few hours because I dont like the fresh and smells it. While dropping Ec's I'm drinking a glass of it. Summer heat is on in my location so I need another forms of liquid to drink .I'm not drinking juices in the bottles that bought in any stores.I'm drinking water more than the doctor's advice so I'm doing another source to forms as liquid or water. 

My employer don't like tomatoe juice, I just chop it into small cubes after putting deep to a boiled water to take out the first layer of tomatoe skin. She is the one mixing an amount of salt she desired to put.Almost every dinner I'm serving this to her with other foods that she wish to eat. Fruits are also taken after meals and she is not drinking enough water as per doctor's advice. So in any forms of liquid I'm trying to convinced her to drink.

9 comments:

Beach Philippines June 8, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

That juice is sure healthy,but what about the taste?hmmmm...sana naman masarap ang lasa ng juice na yan...hehehe

Unknown June 8, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

wow Vhing, of all juices, tomato juice lang jud ang di nako kayang inumon pero kusog kung mokaon ug fresh..hahahaha with vinegar and a little salt..wow..yummy..pero JUICE??? no way...hehe

Lulu June 8, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

sorry but geezzz i can't stand tomato juice... so yucky for me even though it is really good for the health

ME June 8, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

ay naku i don't like it so much. I prefer tomatoe soup heheheh

Clarissa June 9, 2009 at 1:16 AM  

I know tomato juice is good for the health--kaya lang di ko kaya ang lasa!!waaahhh!!!

Unknown June 9, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

You cannot beat fresh veggie juice. Tomatoes are loaded with so much goodness and vitamins that it should be in everyone's daily food plan.

Looks so refreshing:)

Grace June 9, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

I love tomato juice. That is one of my favorite. We made a lot of that here in our house, from our garden. :)

Unknown June 9, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

I got this report about your site; its full of virus and malware.(

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/serving.adsrevenue.clicksor.net/serving/links_net.php?showInterS=false

Anonymous June 15, 2009 at 6:10 PM  

naku i think ican drink that tomato fresh nga diko makain lalo na pag nasa burger ok lang aasinan or bagoong ok pa yan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin