View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

YOM MOLIEYDET zel SAVTA ESTER

>> Wednesday, June 24, 2009

image from www.friendstercraze.com thank you!


Today is the 96th birthday of my old woman where I am working . We had a great times together for almost four years . A loving grandmother , a strong mother , and funny story teller when it comes to her lovelife way back in early years of her life. Born in WARSAW, POLAND on month of July 1913(no exact date) as she told me always but she did not witness or seen any of the Holocaust actions. She was already in Israel of about four years when Hitler's regime prosecuted most of jewish in European countries. So..she never seen her parents and younger brothers and some sisters since she left thier home in WARSAW. Savta Ester(savta = grandmother) as the people called it here was the eldest in family. I had meet one of her sister alive now living in Sweden with her children and grandchildren too.

I wish her good health and more birthdays to come . If I will be the creator I want to grant her life longer than the others . I want her to be a record breaker for the oldest humans living on this universe. I'll be proud to all my family especially my soon to be grandchildren that I am her caregiver . Abnormalities if I say we did not have any arguments but its always happening, we are both humans. Living to an inteligent woman is not the easy easy work but I'm happy to be with her .Widest explanations that she needs to hear always and I'm giving the unmeasured patience which I never did in my entire life . Learning some challenges in life of where she had been is a great inspirations to me.

8 comments:

Unknown June 24, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

Ganyan pala ang happy birthday diyan sa ysrael. ang hirap namn nyan sabihin vhing.
BTW, thanks for the message sa cbox ko. I already added all your 4 blogs to my blogs check it out
http://www.tsangreqz.com
http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com
http://www.sheaky.com

add mo rin mga bloggy ko vhing, pag hindi ka na busy sa work mo. thanks.godbless!

Dhemz June 24, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

wow! happy birthday sa alaga mo te....more years to come....dko ma utter yung words te....galing mo talaga....:)

kumusta na po? miss you te...been busy lately....sakit likod ko sa pagtutupi ng labahin...hehehe...:)

ingat po lagi...mwah!

katherine June 25, 2009 at 6:10 AM  

toink..unsa mana oi..nangabalintong man ang words...haha..hirap basahin.."yom mo-lay-det zel sav-ta ester...ganyan pagbigkas???..haha Anyway, wow, 96 na ba kamo age nya?? ang galing pala ng taga pag alaga at nag wish pa na ng long life..long na gani iya life, dagdagan pa jud heheh joke lang vhing ha?? i wish marating ko rin yang age na yan...

Joro Livelihood June 26, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

swerte niya at nakaabot pa siya ng ganyang edad. Just tell her Happy Birthday and good health.

Joro Livelihood June 26, 2009 at 4:48 PM  

alam mo na ba ang nangyari sa kaaway natin vhing?

Grace June 26, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Happy birthday to Savta Esther. :)
I envy your, sis Vhing, you have the chance to hear first-hand a story about the holocaust and about such things. I love hearing life stories straight from the mouth of those who were into them.

Meryl (proud pinay) June 28, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Happy Birthday sa kanya. diko na bigkasin kc baka mapilipit dila ko.
bait naman ni kabayang friendstercraze.com hehe...ganda ng cake ha.
ate,glad to see you again hehe ^_^ musta kana?

Clarissa July 7, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

waahhh!!nagkanda-bulol ako sa pag basa nyan ah!!Belated Happy Birthday po sa kanya.Best Wishes po!!^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin