View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

COFFEE can boosts your brain

>> Sunday, July 05, 2009

Being caregiver working to an elderly I am interested reading news that is related to patients where I am working with. In tel Aviv I worked with Alzheimer's patients and also to dementia Alzheimer.As I've said in my previous posts that the general thoughts if you know or heard the word Alzheimer it is means a hard work to a strong kind of patients. In my experienced it is different kinds of patients which also have different kinds of attitudes that has only similarities during the night time.They are sleeping less hours even taking sleeping pills.One caregiver told me before that don't let them drink coffee or any liquid that has caffeine after lunch so that they will sleep well during the nights.Sometimes it works but most of the time not.

Now I found the news that the latest study based on an experiment to a mice is that..coffee may reverse "Alzheimer's" In another research coffee may cut the risk of having dementia by blocking the damage cholesterol . It's been reported also that coffee may protects female memory.A very interesting article to read especially to all woman .Please click the red highlighted topics for these complete reports. It is also important to know what are the benefits we get from coffee .

6 comments:

Grace July 6, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

"Coffee may reverse Alzheimers"? Wow! I never heard of this before.
I love coffee, especially after a hard work day. :)

Meryl (proud pinay) July 6, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

wow! buti kahit once a week nagco-coffee ako ^_^
madalas kc ang iniinom ko eh icetea.

2009 Nursing Board Exam Result July 7, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

hmmm...dami talga nutrients na nakukuha sa coffee...hehehe...better for me i drink coffee once a day..whehehe

Cacai M. July 7, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

This is very informational Tita Vhing! You know, I was so very sleepy head before after college(I worked hard for my study and work at the house) and I just found out at this age now that coffee really helps! because some kind of I brought it here and I don't like it. Perhaps am lack of sleep that I always sleep after that hard working studies and all-- it's just like I have to relax. So then, if I have work to do that needs more time, coffee really helps! I even almost fired-out from my work before because I always fell asleep while working.. waaaa.. heheh.. thanks for the info Tita Vhing! --it's just that peeps should be of good mature age to drink this. anyway, this is a positive side of coffee and I guess it's more on positive than negative side effects. Thanks for the info Tita Vhing.. muahhh!

By the way, I have a similar post of this as to my experience Tita Vhing and it's in here:
http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2009/04/coffee-drinking-are-you-in-or-out.html


I love the essence! kisses!

Clarissa July 7, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

Buti na lang at pala-inom ako ng coffee!!!Thanks for sharing!!!^_^

Joro Livelihood July 8, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

I know this pero dami karing maubos na kape isang tonelada pa bago epektibo...hehhehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin