View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

WHAT BLOGGING MEANS TO ME

>> Friday, July 03, 2009

LEARNING - SHARING - FREINDSHIPS and HAPPINESS

*******************************************************
MyHotComments.com
~~~~~to all who left comments in my previous post " What Happened to my pc?". The Mrs. Mecomber's Scrapbook blog gave a lot of time sending me email for tutorial how to fixed my pc. But lately I decided to changed my browser to firefox. Her blog talks about computer technology problems, etc. , so you can visit her anytime and you can ask regarding this matter. The Dias Family Spot and My Life's Perception and Inspiration authored by Dhemz that she is always there for me to help even she had hectic schedule on her life's daily routine.
*** SHYDUB left some words to comfort me.Here are some of her blogs that you can enjoy and learn while visiting ***My Solitude and Serenity***Simply Happy Life and ***Worth's Road..... SHAINE found this related problems on EC LOG IN please read her assorted posts but it was there included.She is second to Dhemz that I always disturbed every time I had headache on my blogs . Cacai ... Josie , Rolly ..... Cicele , ..Lavern , Chuchie. I'm so grateful of having YOU here in blogsphere that always there any time I needed you, most esp. to chuchie my daughter on the web - lol. and Cacai is my niece on blogsphere.

To those who left message on tag board -I'm proud to all of you guys as my bloggers friends. To all EC droppers - your drops still counted on my mind and promise I will visit all of you soon even without dropping EC.As you drops ec it will appears to my recent ec droppers widgets, so..I will not take out all my widgets until no further notice from ENTRECARD.

8 comments:

katherine July 3, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

kasayang ba tawon tong imong effort didto sa EC oi...sana ma maayos na yang EC mo..ano kaya probs dyan no??

Cecile July 3, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

you are welcome, tevhing...kabalo ka; lipay jud ko sa imong genuine friendship, salamat :-); happy weekend sa imo ha, ingat sad!

Dhemz July 5, 2009 at 2:00 AM  

woi teVhing...teary naman ako dito...honestly, I am lucky to have found a friend/Ate like you here in the blogosphere..that's what you mean to me...you are one of a kind...hoping to meet you someday...:)

nako te, anytime...as long as makaya ng powers ko...I will help you.....hope ma fix na ang EC mo asap....that is ok te na dka maka drop...:) ingat po lagi...musta pala ang weekend mo? ingat po lagi..mwah!

Joro Livelihood July 5, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

You know from the start that you can count on me. I am always here if you ever you encounter problems. Thanks for your appreciation. I really appreciated that.

Cacai M. July 5, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

You're always be treasured and kept here in my heart Tita Vhing and I will as I can to share what I have to help you. What bloods are for? (~_~) kisses!

Grace July 5, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

Sana ok na ang EC mo diyan, Sis Vhing. Don't be bothered so much kung hindi ka maka-drop sa amin. :)

Rechie July 6, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

Hello Ate Vhing, thanks a lot for the mention...the pleasure is ours ate Vhing..we are always here... since we are co-filipina, we should preserve that hospitality wherever we are, even here in the blogosphere..mwahhh

Clarissa July 7, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

Sorry to hear about your EC and sorry can't help you with that,too(T_T)wala akong alam sa pc!But I hope maayos din cya.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin