View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

ENTRECARD.com was SOLD

>> Thursday, July 16, 2009

As I crawl in some bloggers thru ADGITIZE ads I read one blog that entrecard was in new ownership as of this time. That certain blog copies few stanza's in EC blog.I came out to read some of ADAM's new blog all the reason of all his reasons and out. But still I OWE him and all the staffs there a lot that I meet and know some bloggers and their respective blogs. THANKS and BEST of LUCK !

Okey, now I know that for how many months all of those problems in EC log in , etc., the daily tickets I send was replied by computers on duty there. It was a big weights to ADAM's head then he finally sold it out and open a new blog in blogspot.com.

So...guys I'm still waiting to the new owner of entrecard to fix my problem and I'm hoping they will , so that I can pay you back by dropping credits.

2 comments:

Dhemz July 17, 2009 at 2:53 AM  

naka recieve din ako ng message nila kanina te....hope na the same parin yung process nila on managing our account...sayang yung credits don....best of luck!

salamat pala te sa comforting comment....I needed them....sana mabilis lang ang araw....oks na din yung malayo kami ng konting days...take ko nalang na pagsubok sa marriage namin....:)

salamat ulit te ha...ingat..san pala kau this weekend?

woi te, ganito nalang kaya gawin mo...gamitin mo yung bank account mo sa pinas para sa paypal....iba pala dyan sa israel ano..mabusisi...good luck!tulog na ako..:) mwah!

imelda July 21, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

hello there im visiting from the world's tag

Blog Widget by LinkWithin