View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

PREPARING on SUNDAY TOUR

>> Friday, July 17, 2009


Almost two months that I've never joined any trips and tours due to so many reasons.First financially then my workload. Trips scheduled was during Saturday nights for night swimming that I cannot go out regularly.
NOW.... I'M READY TO GO!!

Looked!!!what I have prepared as of today.I cleaned my TOE NAILS (la,la,la,sing) with nice polish courtesy of DHEMZ , how nice ,right? My new footwear that I asked favor to the youngest son of my employer if in case they passed by the factory of TEVA from work , an American signature of footwear here,to please buy me one pair.That's what I always wanted to wear the men's outfit, lol.

Hey..looked up the foods - preserved papaya before I forgot everything to bring. If I feel dizzy along the way just let me smell the sweet and sour then I will be feeling alive.hehehe.Pumpkin seeds,mixed nuts, banana chips, fruits must be taste sour.I'm afraid to eat lunch if it is not on the way home, I might throw it all and dispose in the middle of somewhere.(sigh)

Ooopppss....I almost forget ! I'm so excited! Our destination: YAD VASHIEM- if you seen in the news world wide that most dignitaries are visiting this place . Now this is my first time to be there, yeheyy...next will be the old city of Jerusalem, I've been there for how many times but still loved to go back .Might be , if time still allow us in Jerusalem Museum and wishing wall again.We are all friends working as caregivers for elderly here.

HAPPY WEEKEND GUYS!

7 comments:

Lulu July 17, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

oh i love the papaya pickles. have a great time!

hopeful July 17, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Reading ready na talaga! Enjoy po.

Jojo July 17, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

Enjoy your trip. I like papaya salad. Thanks for the visit. Sorry for not grabbing your award coz I really don't follow tags. But thank you for that.

Cecile July 17, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

tvhing, i am glad mag tour na sad ka, ayaw kalinti ug pictures butang sa blog nimo ha :-)

btw, i like you toenails color!

katherine July 18, 2009 at 1:25 AM  

oh! enjoy your holiday trip vhing. pictures ha?? kaadto na diay ka Jerusalem..wow..malabong makarating ako doon.

Dhemz July 19, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

oh my gosh...sasama ako te...ang saya-saya naman...good to know na sumama ka na this time TVhing...you need to reward yourself once in a while you know...super pagod ka kasi parati.....share mo daun ng pics ha....I saw some pics of that place on the web....amazing!

woi dami naman baon...salap naman....woi, danda ng toenails mo te ah...bagay na bagay yung color....para kang professional na manicurista...ehhehhe...:)

Grace July 19, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Hmm... it is nice to know that you are rewarding yourself some outdoor fun. We need that every once in a while though. Enjoy your trip, Sis Vhing.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin