View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

Medical updates of my old woman and ..........

>> Monday, July 20, 2009

"TAKING PICTURES IN THE HOSPITAL EITHER INSIDE OR OUTSIDE ARE PROHIBITED " this is what the guard told from nowhere after I took pictures outside in one entrance of the Billingson hospital in Petatechva.I want to have pictures of any hospital anytime where we go with my employer.I will show it to my daughter studying medical courses and to inspire her to work abroad if she will finish in school.The guard insisted me to erase it on the spot but I explain to him that I will not make any trouble or what ever using these pictures. I'm just working here as caregiver then pointing my employer sitting on a wheelchair behind us talking.My employer said that I love taking pictures to send to my family in the Philippines.Guard didn't answered anymore then left us.A surprising moments while waiting my supervisor to pick us from the parking area and drive us home.

Nice compliments for me when we got inside the doctors room holding all the blood test results as proof of my good performance of taking care to my employer. Eldest son of my employer was his friend that is why it was the family consultant. My old woman respect all instruction giving to her what to do, she believed and follow on him. Final words from the doctor "everything was fine and in good health status at her age, then said thanks to you!" Feeling great but it was a tiring day folks that I need to sign out and get some rest.

4 comments:

Lulu July 20, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

good job! and it is great that even the doctors noticed it too! congrats! well done

Rechie July 20, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Filipinos are really hardworking te..it is nice that people of diffirent races are able to notice that.. we are naturally compassionate and caring to those who need it

About the picture..are they really that strict..panu nalang nag media men na gustong kumuha ng pictures..excempted cla sa restriction?

katherine July 20, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

nyayayahaha basig naay secret ang hospital kaya bawal ang picture taking, sana sinabi mo vhing na kung pwede kahit sa morgue ay gustong magpa picture nyahahaha. well good to hear that your patient is very much ok. Good job vhing.

Clarissa July 21, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Ganyan talaga pag nasa ospital nagtatrabaho kahit nga dito sa Japan.Even my husband(he's a radiologist)hinde pinapakita sa akin ang result ng kuha nya sa pasyente and even the names ayaw nyang ipaalam sa akin kung sino.

Great job,Ate Vhing and keep it going!!^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin