View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

Night Swimming Options

>> Friday, July 24, 2009

Jelly fish invaded the whole shoreline of Israel for few weeks now, the news warned peoples of not going to the sea. An options and advices for better using the swimming pool for the whole summer.I was invited in some night swimming with friends birthdays in Bat Yam , Tel Aviv, Quessaryya and in Netanya but unfortunately none of those schedule has been true. I bought this set of swim suits that make me looks good and I'm so excited for more than four years not getting swim in the sea since I got this job.Yesterday I had a thoughts of another options to where this outfit of mine will be useful. Every morning I was so wet during the shower time of my old woman then I used my swimming suits in the bathroom while cleaning my employer. So...it's not useless in buying this outfit.Any options?? night suits maybe?....hehehehe.

4 comments:

Lulu July 24, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

i prefer swimming pool than the beach .... masakit sa mata kasi ang tubig dagat

katherine July 25, 2009 at 1:44 AM  

haha good idea vhing..haha. ako type ko talaga ang swimming kahit saan, pool, beach, river, falls at kahit balon basta kasya ako nyahahaha

Arya July 25, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

I just want to dream your last word, ate... the night suits... ha..ha.. LOL :)

Dhemz July 25, 2009 at 8:11 AM  

I agree with mami lu...mas prefer ako sa pool, pero maganda din yung amoy ng dagat....d naman ako mahilig din maligo sa dagat...alat kasi...hehehhe!

ka daghan sa imong swimming suits woi.....hehehe!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin