View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

You're the 1, Goldilocks

>> Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Each time I went vacation I never forgot to got inside in any Goldilocks outlets before coming back abroad for work.I am so proud bringing "pasalubong" (present) to my employer of some Goldilocks products and let them taste.They like it too, seems good flavors they said.Believed me or not, I brought more than 10 kilos hand carry of polvoron , all pie's flavor, pastillas ,etc here and sold it double the prices to my co-workers. Sorry Goldilocks but it is caregivers business each time I went back to work here.Polvoron and pastillas are easily to find in some Asian food store here but it takes just one day-off to finished all stocks if all pinoy's heard that they have Goldilocks products on display.

"You're the 1, Goldilocks because you are always on my heart even I'm far from home and I'm missing you always! "



1 comments:

Mommy Levy July 16, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

Hi Vhing, this is very touchy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin