View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

VOTE for ME as "vhing4all-il-ph"

>> Saturday, August 15, 2009

talksmart Hi. This blog has been nominated for the Filipino Blog of the Week award (week 174). You may visit the site and vote. Poll is on the sidebar :-)

This is the message from my tag board "survivor" early morning I've read today. Lil surprise me that I ignored for early moments of the day . My daily routine was wake up early doing my personal necessities then coffee time in front of my computer.And then I went back and scroll again the tag board.I have one hour before I will start my duty because today is Saturday , a day for the children's visits for their mother. I need to fixed everything specially my old woman before they come.

Immediately I went to the said blog, I never remember that it was blog on my list and checked the never listed blog name .I just added today The Composed Gentleman It came across to my mind to tell all my best friends blogger and the speedy few reply vote came out. It was a big puzzle for me WHO? recommends my blog in that certain site.But after lunch time for my two hours break I decide to publish.

In regard of this ...I would like to THANKS who ever behind this RECOGNITION as I could say now. This will give me a big boosts in my blog life , if somebody could imagine how to updates and maintains four blogs and at same I'm working as caregiver. I am private caregiver living 24 hours to an intelligent woman with all her children had a big names on billboards of this country Israel. This a puree life of caregivers experiences, as being my self and friends caregivers that I spoke with every Sunday hearing their stories.

Why I said RECOGNITION??? because this blog was authored by me and they called it "underdogs" . I'm totally happy if somebody telling me that, crazy!right? but it was the way I deeply accept of being who I am now and I'm crazy passionate to be on my job now.To those who left comments, messages on tag boards, visitors and guest if ever I will WIN it is for ALL OF YOU who WINS and not me either. Because of YOU!YOU!and YOU over there who inspired me to continue this blog that I almost give up before my early months in blogging.

So...come on down and vote for me as "vhing4all-il-ph". Just click "talksmart or The Composed Gentleman or even this line"THANKS.... have a nice weekend folks!

8 comments:

Rechie August 15, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

I am done voting for you te..Congrats te..so happy for you and Good Luck... You deserve the nomination and you deserve to win

Vlad August 16, 2009 at 2:35 PM  

Voted on you
vhing4all-il-ph 9 votes
sana manalo ka. Goodluck sa iyo :D

Grace August 16, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

Congrats for being a nominee, Sis Vhing. Your blog deserve it.
Pero wala ko kita sa poll... asa dapit? :(

David Funk August 16, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

I voted for you as well, and you do deserve it. Here's hoping you win my dear friend, and thanks for letting me know, too!

Dhemz August 17, 2009 at 2:38 AM  

who said under dog? I will slap they're faces left and right....hehhehe....:) I will vote for you te...of course....you can count me in!

you deserve this ateVhing...good luck!

honga pla te, sowe now lang ko nabista dine...busy amn jud ko pag weekend...tapos nag attend pa kami ng kasal....tapos next week mag camping me...tapos week after that...back to school na dayon ako....hay buhay lagi....:)

musta man ang imo weekend te? daan me dito bago matulog...miss you...ingat po lagi...:)

Clarissa August 18, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Congratulations,Ate Vhing!!Voted for you!!You deserve it,Ate Vhing and this blog is not an underdog!!More power and good luck!!^_^

Grace August 18, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Voted you already, 'cuz. :)

Joro Livelihood August 21, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

You deserved to be recognized.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin