View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

I almost lost my mind

>> Friday, September 25, 2009

SORRY..... to all EC droppers and co-bloggers specially  to all regulars readers of this blog . I hope I'll be back in few days or soon .

Due to some  work load on my daily life , it was not  physically but it was mentally heavy for the past few weeks and days  that I felt uneasy . I almost lost my mind that I can not write or I can't decide if I need to put it out here that I knew it will be a  big risks on my children's future.I just kept on thinking about it until I noticed that I forgot something just in an hour ago. As I became tough through all thing where I had been I find the ways to recover on my own ways . I kept my self busy and looking on the web some games and funny videos on youtube until I played the farm town on facebook.  I really enjoyed the games and found again some friends on other websites  that played in there too.

Caregivers here are working 24 hours in 6 days a week that some needy workers don't have any day offs for several months . Case to case bases, some employers forced to stay because they save for giving salary compared to local workers  and maybe some caregivers are  badly  needed of money . Sometimes  going day off was more tiring than staying on each work or much better to stay at work without spending any cents.

As we caregivers are emotionally and totally attached to our  dear elderly where we are serving our patients.This is a kind of job that your body is not working so much but your mind was working every minute specially if your working with half half Alzhiemers cases patients. Sometimes some caregivers said they are mentally tortured if the work they've got was so hard .

Again ...my apologies . God Bless!.

7 comments:

Joro Livelihood September 25, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

are you ok vhing? stressed out?

Metz September 27, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

Hi

Dropping by to ask for your prayers and support for the Flood Victims of Typhoon Ondoy that just hit the Philippines, Metro Manila. I was very fortunate that my apartment has been spared from the major flooding but many have died and many more need to be rescued. Drop by over at empty streets to find out how you can also support those that have been hit by this tragedy.

sincerely,

Metz
Empty Streets 1027

Meryl (proud pinay) September 27, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

hi ateh, saludo ako sa inyo sa pagiging tapat sa mga pasyente..iba talaga ang pinoy..maalaga at may pagmamalasakit sa kanilang mga alaga. God bless.

Grace September 27, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

Ok lang yan, Sis Vhing, basta ba priority mong asikasohin ang sarili mo diyan. :)

Clarissa September 28, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

Hinay hinay lang sa pagbo-blogging,Ate Vhing.Your friends will understand your situation naman if you can't blog hop or whatever.Mahirap ng magkasakit,nasa ibang bansa ka pa naman nagta-trabaho.Take a rest!^_^

Crayons n' Pencils September 28, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Hi, just visiting you here again. How are you doing right now? I know how stressful it can get, especially kung attached ka na sa ward mo. Just continue to have faith na maaayos din ang schedule mo, and I pray na makakita ka rin ng ibang activities na mare-refresh ang mind mo. Oh, btw, ire-relink pala kita, please confirm na lang po when you have time, ty.

Dhemz September 29, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

oh my...musta na te..been a long time na kitang d nakita sa blog land...hope all is well....miss you na te....

ok ka lang ba jan? wanted to IM you...kaso I am using hubby's PC..alang YM man dito.

be strong te...whatever you have in your mind..just pray to God.

woi na adik kaman sad diay sa farming...agoy....:)

au-au permi te...hope all is well..miss you...mwah!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin