View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

What I have eaten during Erev Hag 2009?

>> Sunday, September 20, 2009

"Shana tova" and hag "zameach" that I heard as their greetings to each and every one with hugs and kisses to families and friends, wearing not so elegant but new and presentable . I loved looking at them on their happy faces welcoming their new year and another new beginning as they said.



First served was the juices and this kind of food that came from and purely fish pellet.This is the kosher food that my employer likes and  most favorite. Every time they serve in the dinning, this is the first choice by both of us. Gefilte fish as they named it, so easy to prepare.Get recipe here how to prepare and cook this Jewish food.

This is the only fresh salad I've chosen and few slices of small tomatoes.These have mixed with pomengrates and ripe pig tree fruit as toppings.

Soup - something like meat balls but with dough, good taste.

Look at my dinner plate , it has fried rice with raisin's, beef and rolled chicken meat inserted with nuts and some herbs or veggies that I taste.

Oh..Oh..oh...wine moments now and here I am pouring my glass of red wine.Just below half of my glass ,I might not drive our toy car to go home. "Don't drive while you drunk" right?

my friend Erika and her fiancee on the third long table from us.


There are a lot of foods prepared by the village kitchen chefs. I saw the bread, cakes and cookies.Fresh sliced of different kinds of fruits, cooked of dried mixture fruit called "komput".You pick what you want but I picked some and brought home, lol. Tea, coffee and colds drinks in another corner of the dinning hall. Great time and gathering that I included to my treasured moments here in my work place , Mishmar Hasharon.

6 comments:

Chubskulit Rose September 21, 2009 at 2:11 AM  

Wow interesting variety of foods you have here ate vhing..

Nostalgic Marveling
Etcetera Etcetera
Spice up your LIFE!
Obstacles & Glories

sailor September 21, 2009 at 2:11 AM  

The fried rice looks delish!

Grace September 23, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

Mukhang ang sarap-sarap nya, Sis Vhing. :)

Rechie September 23, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

the foods look tasty..u've really tried lots of food from there ate Vhing...it's one of the great things you have experienced there

Dhemz September 23, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

oh mama mia...super namit man ang imong pagkaon teVhing....tulo laway ko.

aha....tagay tagay ha...hehehe....nakarami kaba sa wine? joke lang...hehehe....never had those food before....well, yan ang food nila kaya dko yan natikman dito..hehehe!

Unknown October 3, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

Yummm ang sarap naman ng mga pagkain ninyo mam vhing, nakakagutom.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin