View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

SURVIVOR: ISRAEL VERSION

>> Friday, September 04, 2009

ISRAEL version of survivor tv reality show "hisardut" as they name it here was the Philippines as their chosen location. Contrary to all those websites saying that it's airing will be in the month of October but it was already on the third night(tonight) for their third episode at channel ten(10) here in local tv stations . We are now in the month of September and not October as they stated in their previous reports.

First aired was last Saturday, it's already one week today and Sunday is our day off here. I don't know if some fellow caregivers encountered like mine .Early morning I went to the "Dohar"(post office) then on my way to the flat where I'm staying and even here in my area they used to asked me about my own native land . I passed thru the "hakenyon"(mall) in Natanya city,entrance guard asked me from where I am, they always mistakenly asking that I was from Thailand and sometimes from Nepal,they spoiled my day, lol. I'm always proudly answering from Philippines! then he told me what he had seen that last night , it was first airing of survivor Israel version.There are some locals approaches me inside the mall until I've gone through the place. I'm happy walking down toward the city center that despite of all negative shows for some caregivers ,they are now recognizing how was we are before we came here to work as caregivers.

They added that how nice my country Philippines was thru that airing of survivor. Some amazed because most citizen here are afraid or don't know how we are grateful to have the best and nicest islands that they will enjoy in visiting Philippines."Tiyul" is the word they said as they explored most cities world wide as a part of their life as an Israeli citizen.Before they render their duty as young soldier and after their duty as a soldier of the state of Israel they must go to places where they wanted to visit.And as of this time they're doing their complete research how the Philippines is. I'm glad and assured them for their complete satisfaction in visiting my country. One thing to say is most areas and islands has already one caregiver used to work here caring their elderly people. And lastly our second major language is an English dialects that even small children can speak and understand English word.

6 comments:

EJ September 5, 2009 at 3:14 AM  

wow, that would be interesting to watch!

ryliej September 5, 2009 at 3:15 AM  

Wish I could watch it too..

Dil September 5, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

WOW... astig nyan!!! =)

shaine September 7, 2009 at 12:35 AM  

What island sila te, I watched last saturday, maybe in palawan dba? i know alam mo yan hehehe taga jan ka eh.

We have a lot of places in the Philippines that we can be proud of!
Sobrang ganda ng pilipinas, sinisira lang ng gobyerno nating kurakot!!!!

Anonymous September 7, 2009 at 5:18 AM  

palitan lang ano? ang survivor phils. dun naman sa ibang bansa ginagawa tapos dito naman gagawin ang israel survivor..

Joro Livelihood September 12, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

I'm not watching this. True kapamilya ako eh..hehehe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin