View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

What Brightens My Day

>> Friday, December 05, 2008

This award is from Tripzibit then given to Rechie. She always remember me in all the tags and award she's receiving.A very nice kind of friend even though we didn't see each other yet.I do visit where this award came from and hoping they honor my request for following their blogs and Xlinks too. GOOD HEALTH AND GOD BLISS!

This is the rules:
1. Write about 10 Things that Brighten Your Day.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Add the link of the person who gave this award.
4. Nominate at least 5 person.
5. Leave message to the nominees.

10 THINGS THAT BRIGHTEN MY DAILY LIFE HERE IN HOLY LAND

1. WAKE UP with a morning greetings from my employer
2. have 5 mins jog/exercise in the receiving room
3. Early morning coffee in front of my laptop chatting friends
4. Start my day with good thoughts and happy that i sleep well last night
5. Pick up daily news paper in mailbox with everybody saying morning greetings
6. Friend JHING cooked our lunch, our very own native food
7. Enjoy posting during rest hours and chatting again
8. Surfing some funny pictures on the web for me to laugh alone
9. Join afternoon snacks with my employer
10. Watching tv news before dinner served.

I'm giving this award to the following visitors who viewed my blog today.
1.xeina
2.grace
3.devianty
4.Ikasmanca Community
5.dhyarga

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND GUYS!!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin