View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

WISHING BRIDGE **************

>> Friday, December 12, 2008



Israel has a lot of wishing places.I visited in JERUSALEM the WISHING WALL.In JAFFA, TEL AVIV they have WISHING BRIDGE.Located just in front of St. Peter church. Here,the round wooden handrail was inserted to a metal casts with a distance of few inches to each images of all zodiac signages.It said in some believers that any wish will come true by saying it silently ,holding your own zodiac sign and you should looking at sea.I just raised my hand saying PRAISE GOD!AMEN!AMEN.

3 comments:

Anonymous December 13, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

mantaaff blognya dan tetap semangat

vhingF December 27, 2008 at 12:22 AM  

thanks 4 ur comments........
(dios ko poh ano kaya ibig sabihin nyan.) he he he .

Anonymous December 29, 2008 at 4:03 AM  

hi vhing,

That's the first time I heard of such place. :) I hope all your wishes will come true. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin