View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

LIGHTS UP YOUR HOME and CARS

>> Tuesday, January 06, 2009

After a long chat with my husband, he's big day last Monday,he has a suggestions to do inside our home.He did the all the electrical wiring designs and fully finished by this time.He wants to put some high technology product like LED LIGHTS.He stated that to add little high tech coloring lights inside the house makes him feeling of going back to his work abroad,that will not make him boring all the time to think of his work before.He explained it to me how does it work and he can install it alone if the materials are all ready.

So...since then I'm surfing for how many websites for Internet shopping .I found this high power LEDs, 5mm and 8mm LEDs in various colors for cars and home.He wants to put also something new on his cute car,a very small pick up with open back , their service that they are using everyday. I got all this items from this website http://www.plasmaled.com/ and they have a lot more.Come and join this high technology offer for all us to add lights and happiness to your family.

this is my husband's choice for his car , i don't know about this..he..he ..he

this will be in receiving room, our children wants this colored lightings this is my choice , lights under the cabinets and on the corner sides with very bright lights

PlasmaLED.com offers various LED lighting products for cars and home.This includes the following services:
LED Installation Instructions - General instructions on installation of small LEDs
LED Series Wiring
LED DIY Ideas - Ideas where LEDs can be installed
LED Flasher - Info about LED flashers and about our LED flasher
LED Plant Grow Light - Use our product for Plant growth
12V LED Info - Installation in automotives
How LEDs Work - Science behind LEDs
LED & Neon use in Home - Use LEDs in your home for accent lighting
Neon Tube Instructions - Installation of LED and Cathode Tubes Tail/Turn Signal LED Bulb Fix - Installing LEDs are turn signals/Tail Lights

AND A LOT MORE....COME AND SHOP ON THIS WEBSITES!!!! THEY WILL SERVE YOU MORE THAN WHAT YOU ASKED!..

BuyBlogReviews.com

2 comments:

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

Hey, I’m reporting that LEDInsider.com did a fine job getting me outfitted with LED bulbs to replace the energy wasters I had before. I’ll be a repeat customer.

vhingF January 6, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

I am just a customer of this website http://www.plasmaled.com
they have personels that you can asked about thier products.I recomended this because LED LIGHTS are good according to my husband and he is the one who knew about it.

thanks that you asked.pls let me know about thier answer regarding this matter.

have a wonderful day, SIR BYRON.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin