View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

BEST MOM AWARD

>> Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SUDHA of http://sudhersana.blogspot.com/ given me this awards for than a week now, sorry for late posts I'm too busy and I am appreciated this deeply from my heart .Thank you very much friend for this meaningful award that we need to explore in blogosphere. As the saying goes "you can change everything for more than a billion times but ONE MOTHER can only be remain the same."


Here are the cute rules for these cute awards:
1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo(s).
3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.
4. Nominate other blogger mom's out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.

Sorry I dont have pictures together with them because I'm always far away from them .For thier future I am working abroad and thru internet calls we always see each other on the web.We still intact guys...hehehehe.
During the 8th month on the womb of my eldest daughter I am forcing to have an emergency leave (I'm still in Manila working that time)because she's coming out already . So I was hanged in hospital bed for 24hours with my feet high slant from my head after they injected of something to stop her. I'm on the bed until she was born of about 12lbs normal delivery.Five years after that I need to resign just to draw our second baby boy.We are already in the province with my parents because there was a last call from Korean company that forced my husband to go back to his work in Libya. Another deposits when he left and exactly a year and one month I delivered our youngest daugther.
I'm giving this award to:

Madame Apro

and to all moms who can read this posts.

Share and Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous February 18, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

wow TVhing...good to know...may 3 ka palang chikiting...kala ko dalaga pa kayo...hehhehe...kasi you look like one....hhehe....:)

Honga pala...sure why not...hehhe...nakakahiya nman te..wag na uy....hehheh!

ito pala yung YM ko...demcy_apdian@yahoo.com

buzz mo lang ako...let me know kung anong ideas mo about sa layout ng blog mo...sige te...see you there....:)

Cacai M. February 18, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

nice Ate Vhing! cool and best mom! congrats! keep rockin'!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin