View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

FREE banner posting courtesy of "I'm Grace"

>> Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hey guys, tonight is my turn to appear my logo on We live to tell God's "Amazing Grace" as her generosity of giving us FREE banner link display on her site. Thank you very sistah for your kindness. I want to let knows my fellow bloggers , I'm so so excited because she,I'm Grace, is also the one who designed my logo. OMG! I cant sleep now , it is already 11 pm here in Israel. For those new visitors here is the link http://grace1331.blogspot.com/. of how to get your own slot.

4 comments:

Anonymous February 21, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

Hi Vhing,

You left a question on my Cbox about my cloud tag.

I'm using WP-Cumulus for that. It's a WordPress plugin. I'm not sure if there's one for Blogger.

:)

Have a nice day!

Grace February 21, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

Ha-ha-ha, You made it before time is up.
Is it fine with you if I used your banner "This page is rated G" for your free post of banner link?

Grace February 22, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Hi Vhing, paano ba ang timing sa Entrecard para "U Drop" ang mag-appear instead of "Get One"?
It's been awhile na akong hindi naka-drop dahil everytime I check on it, it is "Get One". Nakakainis. :(

vhingF February 22, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

always log in ka lng before opening other blogs, if not go to HELP or write message in FEEDBACK page below dashboard.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin