View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

EDUCATION BEGINS AT HOME

>> Sunday, March 01, 2009

Again, yesterday I went back to my friend's work place.She used to cook me my favorite glutinous rice cooked with coconut milk , brown sugar and piece of ginger.We get from coconut milk a polyunsaturated oils also called as polyunsaturated fatty acid is linoleic acid according to healthy facts researchers.And brown sugar we all know this is only a white sugar with a mixture of molasses. You can make your own brown sugar for just adding molasses with equal measurements mixed to white sugar. Ginger has higher average of anti-oxidants , spicy and I loved to smell it in the food.


I saw this trash again so I asked this time while they have another big trash bin which put inside cabinet down the sink. Her old woman has visited daily by her young grand children's residing around the vicinity.So young kids eating the fruits and the left overs was separated in non-organic waste. So they learned as early stages of 2 years old and above or even younger.Like the young boy holding a piece of banana ask me "do you know where my left overs put if can't finish it all, this is organic"? I pretend of don't know nothing ,so he told me where and he used to tell some more things what to be there at young age of 3.

But in my place where I was grown up we called it food for the pigs (kaning baboy).

1 comments:

Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Same here Vhing.They use to seperate the non organic fr.organic.Everything's can be recycle.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin