View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

Vitamins of my employer..

>> Tuesday, March 17, 2009


Third week of the month I am always checking all the medicines of my old woman and before end of the month I"m giving all the list to the secretary to have it for the next whole month.When it comes to vitamins it was a kind of inventory that I'm putting all out what is inside the bottles. After few minutes of counting it was a coincedence that these vitamins form in heart.I just fixed 4 capsules to easily recognize the shapes.These are three vitamins she is taking everyday. 

Pharmaton(in dark brown color) 1X/day

Cranberries(vit c) 2X/day

B12 (pink tablet) 1X/day - sublingual

Note: This is not a paid review..oh... by the way I want to let you know that all of that I reviewed before .THANKS they never pay me until now..so... sorry for your emails.

1 comments:

Grace March 17, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Hi Vhing, ano nga uli ang yahoo id mo? pwede tayo chat?
By the way, thanks for your constant visit on my blog. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin