View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

A YELLOW SORROUNDINGS

>> Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sunny and windy Wednesday here in my location compared to last few days freaky weather. I went to walk and jog around the area with my mp3 set and my sonny cybershot touch screen camera.A beautiful sorrounding along the roads viewing yellow flowers ,I passed left and right taking pictures.Here are some to show you , hope you too enjoy this scene I'm having in my workplace.

 









Please click/press the image for full screen view.thanks.

6 comments:

Rechie March 25, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Wow te, those sceneries are really breathtaking..kumpol2x talaga ang pagkakatanim ng mga flowers nho, by colors. The yellow and purple flowers are indeed eye catching and very relaxing...just a right place to visit when you are on your days off.

Madz March 25, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

wow nice view full of flowers... I am cray about flowers as in!!

How's it going otherwise sis? thanks for your visits...God bless

vhingF March 25, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

these are the grasses of ISRAEL no one planted it.in some area there are red invironment ..a very wide area esp in north bound.

thanks to both of you.

Dhemz March 25, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

wow! am loving those flowers...pwede pick mo ako ng marami tVhing...hehhehe:) agoy duol pala sa kalsada..baka masagasaan tayo jan...hehehe...joke...bitaw te nice pics...thanks for sharing...spring na spring na talaga jan ano...ako dpa tapos garden nako...hehhehe!

Anonymous March 25, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

hehehe te vhing, we have the same photo of the yellow flowers. marami kami d2 sa backyard namin pinutol na nila lahat kahapon, u know pesak na and thingking of posting it for spring. Yom tov!!!! add me naman sa YM mo Shaine_dee@yahoo.com

Unknown March 26, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Great article & very nice blog friend...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin