View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

G.RICE+extra thin noodles = instant SOUP

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ingredients are ginger,onions,garlic (cut into small pieces or in cubes),glutinous rice,chickens flavors,olive oil,salt,ground pepper and extra thin noodles - forgot to include in picture taking-hehehe. 1/2 chicken breast, boiled it better to make it extra soft or can be overcooked  is much better then split into small pieces.
Heat olive oil in cooking pot and put ginger first then garlic and onions until it becomes light brown,I dont like golden brown it taste burned already.Then wash 1/2 cup of glutinous rice then put all together everything on a pot for a minute. Put one liter of boiled water and mix all ingredients. Boil until it becomes overcooked or sticky soft.

 This is my  24 hours  food which is good for four persons in just one meal.Hope this head ache will go away tommorow after I finished it all.(lugaw lng yan eh.hehehe.) I can survive vegetables also and like this kind of food if I'm not feeling well . I'm drinking of lot of water as if I'm drowning in myself then after 24 hours  runny nose is coming again.
No..no...my employer was not eating what I cooked.They have here village kitchen with special employees doing it.I just get all her foods in the dining room and then pre-heat to serve.

7 comments:

Lulu April 22, 2009 at 1:27 PM  

lugaw is always good when you are not feeling well. you can also drink powerade or gatorade to keep yourself hydrated... ingat

shaine April 23, 2009 at 4:10 AM  

sarap naman nyan arrozcaldo mo te

Beltran Studios April 23, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Hope your feeling better.

Dhemz April 23, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

halo tVhing...where should I start? hmmmm...first I would like to greet you a happy birthday Ate Vhing. I wish you all the best in life...I am very lucky to have found a genuine friendship from you...you are the best!


Sowe to hear that you are sick...oh my goodness..bday mo pa naman...sos...weekend na bukas dyan...sige sa init yan te ano?

drink ka lang ng fluids...tapos take some meds...or cold compress...:) hope you get better soon!


Wow kalami aning lugaw...hehhehe...manik manik pa...hehehe...napa diha nabilin te?

Very easy na dish ito ah...dami ba naman sibuyas...malapot na gid dayon..sos...sweating man gid dayon after higop sa sabaw...hehehhe!

Anonymous April 23, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

wow lugaw naku na miss ko yung lugaw tuloy sa pinas nagutom tuloy ako kain na ako tuloy, sarap nyan with calamsi na yummy

MommaWannabe April 24, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

Mmm sarap we eat this alot in Singapore - Chicken Rice tawag dito. I love this rice as in!

maxiVelasco April 24, 2009 at 5:26 AM  

ahhh! yum yum! hihi. i love it.. miss ko na nga ganitong food eh. i will surely look at your recipe later para makagawa rin ako. hihi. yummy!

oist.. Vhing... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! sana masaya and super memorable ang iyong birthday. lab ka naming mga friends mo! mwah

Blog Widget by LinkWithin