View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

AWARDS from RECHIE, (G.O.D)& MAUS

>> Friday, April 17, 2009

THANK YOU again CHIE & MAUS for these awards. GOD BLISS YOU!April 18,2009 today recieved another awards from MAUS of Around Nature Spring(below image) ..Thank You again mga friends of mine , good luck and take care to Maus. 
I would like to give this award to the deserving bloggers who keep updating their blog with informative posts to - Madz of My Pregnancy Diary, Demcy's My Life's Perception & Inspiration, Cacai's Step and Journey,Maxi's Health n' Beyond, Im Grace' of We Live to tell God's Amzing Grace, Meryl's Places, People, Good Food and My Life, SUDHERSANA, A.M.I.N.A ,Shaine and TETCHA. Please come and grab this award. You deserve it.

Be a proud member of the International Bloggers Community!

Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!

Questions & Your Answers:
1. The person who tagged you:  RECHIE
2. His/her site's title and url: http:// Chuchie's HideAway.blogspot.com
3. Date when you were tagged: April 13, 2009
4. Persons you tagged: Dhemz, Grace1331 , Cacai,  Chubskulit , Grace(GOD),  Momgen, Makoy,  Shaine, A.M.I.N.A. and to all who wants to be on the list..Come on guys...don't be shy for grabbing this award .You! ..yes..You! ..you deserve this award.

Master List of Members:
1. Bloggista of BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR
2. Krislea of Krislea's World
3. She of My Journal
4. David of Basic Bloganomics
5. Lily Arbee of Therapy Home
6. Aline C. of No Mundo da Aline
7. Mr. 6ta of The MaNiaX BLoG
8. Meryl of Places, People, Events, Good food and My Life
9. DJ Tammy of Anything Under the Sun
10. Jenny of The Way I Use To Be
11. Chuchie of Chuchie's Hideaway
12. vhingF of SURVIVOR:the REALITY of my LIFE

Thanks for joining guys!

******************************************************* *******************************************************
My Lil Munchkin by Grace O Draper (G.O.D) and MAUS of Around Nature Spring  gave me this award.Thanks very much friends .Hug and Kisses to the cute little angel of G.O.D. Take Care and GOOD HEALTH  to both of you.

2 comments:

Grace April 17, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

Wow, Vhing... umuulan ang award mo ah. :)
Thanks for remembering me in sharing your award. I'll grab it later. You are such a nice friend. :)

Rechie April 18, 2009 at 2:00 AM  

Thanks for grabbing this awards ate vhing.....the bloggers are all busy with tags and awrds talaga

Blog Widget by LinkWithin