View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

YOM HAGEVURAH (21paril2009)

>> Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This morning I heard a sirens , a military alarm while I'm busy preparing my old woman .We need to attend her best friend funeral in Tel Aviv.Summer time with  the temperature of  28 degrees maybe, thats what I feel only but still we need to go.Together with us was the youngest son  , we brought the wheelchair  to use in a long walk from the cementery gate up to where the grave was.No one had umbrella, no one using umbrella here during summer time, it was funny things I think if they saw one had around.Even my caps I forget to bring  so we went back home that my head and eyes are deadly cracking- grrrr.

About the alarm/sirens , it was the time signal of stopping any where you are at any point you where in for the commemoration of haulocust day.Even if you are driving , you need to step down and stand up outside your car.It was a minute of sirens and silence.I heard that even if they are inside thier homes but me was not because I'm busy.It's almost finished when I opened the TV to see what's going on. There was a ceremonies attended by goverment officials  offering prayers and flowers somewhere in the site they made in Jerusalem.

4 comments:

Beltran Studios April 21, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Hello...sounds like you had a long day, my best to you.

Grace April 21, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

I like the information you are sharing to us, Vhing. Thanks a lot. :)

Dhemz April 22, 2009 at 12:24 AM  

wow..kakaiba pala dyan te ano...hmmm...thanks for sharing...para kang ano journalist from Israel...hehehe...joke...thanks talaga sa infos te...kung di dahil sayo...malay ko ba sa mga ito...hehehe....:)

d na masakit ulo mo?

hapit na man diay ang big day mo te ano...unsa man imo handa ani? naa kay party? kay mo anha ko...hehehe..bahala wala invitation...ehhehe..;)

Blogger Rise April 22, 2009 at 5:56 AM  

hallocaust day surely scary day

Blog Widget by LinkWithin