View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

PPP & IZEA - DISCRIMINATES ME!

>> Saturday, May 16, 2009

YES!...YES!... I'm saying that and I felt that way.Early morning I recieved thier reply to my request two days ago for approval , so it was REJECTED again. Said that english grammar- Where in this holy earth have perfect english? please tell me,spelling-yes I always forgot to click the spell checker so that was all how I spell the words on my posts and what is sentence sructure - do I need to apply the structural design that I've learned when I was in the universities!?

here is the first 3 statement I recieved from thier email that I need to change:
Good sentence structure, spelling and grammar.
A clean, fresh layout.
A blog that sticks to a central purpose, topic or theme.


About layout- I'm totally happy with the outcome of my layout comparing to the one before.Why? just because this is FREE that I did not pay any single centavo to the one who help me and did this.This is my reality I'm talking if I want to say something.

About the "stick to a central purpose,topic and theme" ahhhhh...that's why google adsense still cope up the ads they putting in and I'm still have some searchers from anywhere in this globe.I'm writing to the best of my ability and to share to the whole world my work experiences that benifits both employers and caregivers/workers.

Isn't it in DISCRIMINATION process??? Yes I know I am from a third world countries and one among the HOLY UNDERDOGS!well...well...I'm JUST CAREGIVER!!?? THANK YOU VERY MUCH...I can still survive without the reviews and still keep going on...I started this I must have to finish this until the end of my employer but she is still getting stronger everyday.I'm sure she will live longer.

there still more and a lot more to come....I'm going now, today is my day off...see you tommorow....with more stories on that...I will put it out all one by one...

14 comments:

hopeful May 16, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

We received the same message from them. In PPP I submit my blog like 10 times before they approved it. Kala nila mg give up ako agad? ngkamali sila...hahaha!

Sa IZEA nman disappointed ako, I submitted 2 posts pero rejected agad dhil sa grammatical error. Hay! npkaperfectionist! Till now I don't bother anymore to write any post for IZEA.

Rechie May 17, 2009 at 2:52 AM  

Hello te, i am sad to hear about this news regarding you blog registration to PPP, i really have no problem sa PPP, sa IZEA meron or sa Social Spark. I registered my scrap-collection blog i gues 3 days ago and they approved it the very next day...SS disapproved my other blog, whereabouts and i never attempt to register again..its so hard to please SS

CPA Board Exam May 17, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

Its now rejected,. o.O Try doing it carefully and swiftly.

katherine May 17, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Hi Vhing, i was rejected also the other day. Same reasons with you. Well, i think i will resubmit my blog again to them but in case they will disapproved again, maybe di na ko mangungulit....Yes, we can still survive without them.

Grace May 17, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

I'm so sorry, Sis Vhing. Sabi nila ang gusto ng PPP or IZEA is a blod without too much widget daw, yon daw'ng wala masyadong mga advertisements sa sidebar.
Don't worry, di ba approved ka na sa blogsvertise? Marami opps sa blogsvertise eh... :)

Unknown May 17, 2009 at 9:01 PM  

ohhh vhing you are not alone in that kind of disappointment and feeling. I hate it when they say grammatical error, look at their opps sometimes as if perfect ang sa kanila. I got rejected once, and yesterday I corrected another one gosh! nakakaubos ng oras mag correct ng walang mali hehehehe.
Ang ppp okay lang pero ang ss napaka..... perfectionist as in.
Hindi ka nag iisa vhing hehehe.

Dhemz May 18, 2009 at 1:32 AM  

halo TVhing, you are not alone..there are tons of bloggers who got rejected....don't worry te...try and try lang....:)

OA man jud ni sila kay d sila gusto ug daghan ads sa imong blog..mao bitaw nga wala koy adsense ug uban pang widgets sa akong blog kay ila ko g ingnan sa una...:)

sos te..ayaw ka depress kay mas dako pa imo makita sa adesense kay sa PPP ug SS....:) just keep going....:)

Cecile May 18, 2009 at 5:34 AM  

Tvhing, ayaw lang kaguol kay that happens, bisan sa akoa before, don't give up ha, kay ma approve na man imong blog...then, tama ka maka survive man ka bisan wa ppp or ss, di ba...sorry nga pala to hear that.

ingat and maayong adlaw!

Clarissa May 18, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

sorry to hear about that,Ate Vhing kahit wala ako masyadong alam bout paid blogging but I can feel what's inside you.(T_T)

vhingF May 18, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

hello guys thank you very for all your thoughts but I'm telling you frankly ...

it's HURTS!! talaga. I mean nakikita naman natin those approved nila.so I felt that way talaga.First rejection I laugh loudly pa nga and I thought of challenging me...But this email ....it's discourages me, wala naman sa blogs ko ung mga stated d2 karamihan eh...Look my nxt post ...

THNAK YOU!THANK YOU ...your all a part of my inspiration. Yan talaga ang REALITY ko ....warfreak pero dramatic...aughhhhh.....

ME May 20, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

naku sis,.. ganyan din lagi natatanggap ko kaya nag sawa na akong mag resubmit. sa SS naman aprove na ako pero everytime i submit post lagi gramatically error so kailangan pa na ipagawa ko sa asawa ko ang post ko.. ay naku nakakatamad tlaga sila..

Vaibhav May 23, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Fed up of crap???

visit-

www.vrtex.blogspot.com

Anonymous May 23, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

hi ate naku ganyan ako dati nag give up na nga ako diko na inoopen o tina try yung blogs ko pero diko dnidelete yung blogs ko i left pa rin dun 1 araw na isipan ko check hayun approved na xa kaya as of now 3 na ang approved na blogs ko ngayun te dina ako nag give up sa 2 kung blogs hayun na approved

Anonymous May 23, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

wag kna jan malungkot just leave lang yung blogs mo sa ppp wag mo lang ididilete ganyan ginawa ko uu tama c tukayo tvhing sa blogvertise dami din opp dun dami ko nga opp dun lagi mas mataas pa ako pinaka maba yung 6 bucks dun sa blogvertise. basta try and try lang yan te kaya nga survivor eh he he

Blog Widget by LinkWithin