View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

WORRIED BUT SAFE

>> Friday, May 22, 2009

Wednesday and Thursday I woke with a clear sunny skies but hearing up there  makes me worries day and night. As if the almighty GOD rolling all mountain rocks almost every 5 minutes until night time.The sounds goes popping up to my mind and my heart thinking that it might or will sparks again to every borders to become war. I always run outside and looked up around but still can heard it and nothing to see. It was the aircraft flying the whole country maybe to monitor its territory into safety. Owwwss ..I finally seen on tv at news on the end of the day.I'm worrying that my family much worried on me but as of now it returned to silent atmosphere here so as feeling safe and free.

HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

Yeo KeeHui May 22, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

It's scary to be in the battlefield. But duty call.

Dhemz May 23, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

oh my..that's scares me too AtVhing...hope all is well...san man ka diay nag laag ron?

worried man sad ta diha sa place mo te....

katherine May 24, 2009 at 2:15 AM  

Feeling ko ngayong, okay ka na Vhing after that IZEA. Anyway, nag email ba sayo ang IZEA about your ranking sa kanila kasi, pinadalhan nila ako ng email na 3 stars daw ang Mom's Place ko at 700+ ang ranking?, ano sila baliw, wala pa akong opps sa kanila kasi nga disapproved ang blog ko...haha nagkamali siguro sila ng email. di siguro sila nag babasa, click and click lang siguro ang ginagawa nila...hahaha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin