View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

FAVORITE BLOGS AWARD

>> Thursday, June 04, 2009

I recieved this very important award from SCHIZOSHRINK . I'm really happy for those thoughtful words then giving me this piece.I recieved message on my tag board from David Funk , but I cannot open his blog . I dont really know where is the problem. Anyways and what ever award it was I'm recieving it now thru this post topic . BASIC BLOGANOMICS is the name of the blog. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FRIEND.Your such nice person around here to count as one among so many bests.

Here are the rules:

~~Begin Copy~~


This seal is called “Favorite Blogs” and has been awarded to SURVIVOR:the REALITY of my LIFE .
This is the easy way and the fastest way to:
- Make your Authority Technorati explode.
- Increase your Google Page Rank.
- Get more traffic to your blog.
- Makes more new friends.

The rules are very simple as follows :
- Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
- Put your own blog name and link.
- Tag your friends as much as you can.

Now I want to pass this award to the most blogs I love to read everyday.Hope you guys have time to spread out this award to all blogs that you feel interesting.
01. ECL - EASTCOASTLIFE
02. Serian Man
03. In My Kitchen
04. Lulu's Mouth's Delight
05. and to those in my links list...FEEL FREE to GRAB this award.

~~~~~~~End Copy~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Yeo KeeHui June 4, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

Oh VhingF, many thanks.

--papaya bomb--

David Funk June 5, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

Vhing, I did tag you for the same award, and sorry that you couldn't open my blog.

I know some have had trouble using IE to open it up, but not sure what else maybe causing it.

Anyway, thanks for posting this award my dear friend!

Nedekcir June 6, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

Thanks for the award.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin