View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

award from KAT&BENCHIE

>> Thursday, August 06, 2009

I got another award from two blogger friends, first from KATHERINE on her Mom's Place blog and the other one was from BENCHIE on her my so called life blog. I am questioning myself....Am I that Loyal??? my answer is maybe YES! or maybe SOMETIMES. I am truly friendly to those who want to be friended but don't hit me on the head because your telling me to hit you on your leg.

I am passing this award to the following bloggers : The Dias Family Spot , My Life Story, My Thoughts in Daily Living , Kitchen...the Heart of Our Home and to all my followers who have time to post this award . Please don't hesitate to grab this guys.....

4 comments:

katherine August 6, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

HAHAHAHA.. katawa man sa imo message vhing..ana jud ng mga bisaya, isog jud pero buotan right vhing... anyway, TY sa pag grab hehehe.

Unsa manang imong blogversary vhing, join ko ana mamaya inig human ug blog hop sa mga EC pero b4 ko lakaw karon, tuslok sa ko panginabuhi gamay hehehe.

Clarissa August 6, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

I'll grab the award,Ate Vhing!!Thanks!!^_^

absent muna ako sa ere this weekend!!Hapy weekend to you,Ate Vhing!!^_^

Gin Hansson August 7, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Hello there. Thanks for posting this award originally from "ME"..

happy weekend.

Cecile August 13, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

thanks tevhing :-), will grab and post it now!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin