View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

Increase Your Link Tag

>> Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chuchie of "Chuchie's Hideaway" gave me this tag, Thank You very much again .

This tag is called "Increase Your Link Tag" since this will really help to increase your link. Actually, that is the main purpose of tagging, to increase the numbers of your linkers. So, here are the rules for this tag:

1. Try to make a post just like this one and mention this process.
2. From the list of blog sites below remove the number 1 and move the rest in the list 1 step higher (i. e number 2 becomes number 1, and so on). Add your blog name in the 5th position. Don't forget to copy the links. (Here's my list-my site added in the end)

1. The Mommy Journey
2. Simple Happy Life
3. Basic Bloganomics
4. Chuchieshideaway
5. SURVIVOR:the Reality of my LIFE

3. List at most five of your friends blogsite here with link and inform them of this post and ask them to do the same. Here's my list:

1.To all who wants to have Xlinks of this blog , please leave message on comments box so that I can link you back..

THANKS!


*************Here is another award from DF of Basic Bloganomics last week but I'm been busy because of ongoing renovation in my work place. THANK YOU again Mr. DF , your such nice and never forget me . God Bless!

1 comments:

Rechie August 28, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

Hello ate Vhing...how are you...thanks for grabbing and for posting the tag....hope it helps in increasing our link traffic

Blog Widget by LinkWithin