View technorati.com

SURVIVOR: the REALITY of my LIFE

meet my new friend ERIKA

>> Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hello guys....meet my new friend ERIKA, sexy, blond, white complexion, faithful friend and a good chef. Look at the image below, she brought me last night a big sliced of peaches cake she made. Waahhh....I did not slept until I did swallowed it all, sigh.Imagine she came after my heavy dinner, ahhhhhh...plus 1 kilo my score on weighing scale again in just one night grrrrr. But sorry she is already committed to one handsome local guy here in my work place.hehehe.Remember JHING_CUTIE ? her contract was finished and she will be going home to get marry to his pinoy (pa rin) bf that she found in Internet.
Erika love to bakes all kinds of cakes, bread and cookies . So you have the right to blame her why I am chubby but not slowly lazy caregiver now, lol.Soon I will feature here all the recipes she will be or we will be making , as I told you I am just a helper in times like this doing dish washing jobs. You know me where I had been and grown up. I am expert to all herbs cooking or those foods in the mountains or in the jungle.Sigh but proud as it was my reality of my life.

3 comments:

Lulu September 15, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

thats yummylicious....

A.M.I.N.A September 15, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

The cake looks YUMMY!Be careful, my dear....sa weight mo I mean, hehehe!You are so lucky to have a beautiful friend there that also knows how to bake, busog ka palagi :P Take care....

Meryl (proud pinay) September 16, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

ang sweet naman nya and mukhang masarap un cake nya

Blog Widget by LinkWithin